Sunday, June 07, 2009

Weekend wrap up

William worked both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday morning the girls just hung out and got ready to go to a baby shower. Mary was so excited. On the way there she said, "This shower is going to be so cold!" I couldn't help but laugh!!! In the evening we went out to eat to Posados. Sunday morning the girls went to church. Mary did her best. We are still trying to get her to sit still. I think if the pews had seatbelts she'd do a lot better! I'm getting things ready for Amy's appointment at Children's Medical in the morning. They will do blood work. We'll have to wait for the results and then meet with the hematologist. So we'll probably be there most, if not all, of the morning. Mary will be going with Hunter to the water park and a picnic. She is very excited! I will post an update as soon as I get home tomorrow.

No comments: