Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Weekend update and my last day

Over the weekend we went to Bellville for Uncle Mike's brother's wedding. Of course, Mary had a great time running around with all of the little girls. Her new friend is Brooke.
Today is my last day at home with Amy. I've been "working" part time to get all of my beginning of the year testing completed before I came back. I got all of it done. For those that are teachers, you know what I'm talking about. It was so nice to pull all of my kids while I still had my sub. Now I have all of my data and can begin groups as soon as I get back. Amy will stay at Kelly Cox's house. She had been an aide at our school for 3 years. She has 2 daughters, 3rd and 4th graders. There is another little boy, Caden, staying there. She is also keeping a 3 year old part time. Amy went for part of the day Mon and Tues. She didn't drink much of her bottle, but never got really fussy. Hopefully she will catch on pretty quick to the bottle.

No comments: