Monday, October 06, 2008

Busy Life!

Wow! I always knew having 2 kids would be a challenge, but I never imagined it being this busy. William and I make a great team handling all of the evening duties. It was so much easier when I was able to stay at home. Luckily, I prepared some meals and froze them before I went back, so atleast we are able to eat some "home" cooked meals.
The weekend before the last we went home again. On Saturday we went to a shrimp boil and dance. At about 8:30 William and I decided to take Amy home and get her to bed. Mary stayed with Granny and Pa-Pa for a little while longer at the dance. About 5 mintues after we left, Mary was up on stage requesting the chicken dance. She had walked up to the stage, all on her own. The lead singer was not able to hear her, so he picked her up and asked her again, this time she had the microphone. Thank goodness, she did not take after her Aunt Na-Na, who needed a lesson on the microphone when she was about Mary's age ;) Anyway, we were so bummed we missed it. Then on Sunday we went to church bazaar. Mary had fun playing the games, eating a snowcone, and spending time with Granny and Pa-Pa. I have pictures, but just have not had time to get them downloaded on to the computer.
Last weekend we spent at home...a much needed break from the 4 1/2 hour drive to Bellville.
This weekend we are headed to Bellville once again. We are leaving Wednesday night. Mary and Amy will be riding with Pa-Pa and Granny in the Fair Parade as Parade Marshall Thursday morning. I'll try to post pictures when we get back Sunday night, but it might not be until later in the week.

No comments: