Monday, July 07, 2008

Week 39 Update

I had my last exam today. I have made it to 4cm. This is further along than I was with Mary. I was still between 3-4cm after 40 weeks. So it looks like we'll be heading in Thursday morning at 5:30am at Allen Presby, unless my water breaks or contractions start, but I'm thinking that's not going to happen. With Mary we went in at 6:00am for the induction and she was born at 3:24pm. I'm hoping this one will come just a bit sooner...I was STARVING by the time she was born. We will send out an email as soon as we can to announce the news and details and then pictures will most likely not get posted until I get home, unless William or Aunt Na-Na can figure it out. :)

1 comment:

Steven and Adrienne said...

Have you decided on a name yet? Thursday is our anniversay so I'm hoping you make it until Thursday. I'm sure you feel different thought!