Monday, February 04, 2008

Another weekend at home

Well, we had plans to go to Bellville over the weekend. We haven't been since Christmas. Mary got sick on Monday and then I got sick on Tuesday. We both still had runny noses and a cough. Since Pa-Pa had just had a treatment on Tuesday, we couldn't take the risk of getting him sick, too. So we made the decision to stay at home. This coming weekend everyone will be busy, so we'll stay here again. William is going to west Texas (Concan) to spend some time with the "boys." Granny has to work all weekend. Pa-Pa has his Go Texan stuff going on Friday and Saturday in Houston. Mary and I will just hang out in McKinney. Hopefully, the weather will be nice and we can go to the park. So, maybe we'll try for the weekend of Feb 16. Today was very warm and she was able to play outside once we got home. I am 17 weeks today! For the last few weeks I could feel the baby moving. Last night was the first time I could feel an actual kick with my hand. S/he kicked for quite some time. Of course, Mary was sleeping and William was still watching the game. This morning the baby was active again, and William got to feel a kick. My next appointment is in 3 weeks on Tuesday, February 26 at 2:30. We will find out what we are having. So be sure to check back at the blog that evening to see what we are having!!!

No comments: