Sunday, November 14, 2010

Update for my bloggers!

Life has been super busy trying to keep our house clean and be "show ready" every day. Here are some pics of what we have been doing lately. I forgot my camera when we went to the state fair and county fair. So, I got a few from my sister. I still need to get the one's from my mom.
This weekend we went to the Heard Museum to see the bug exhbit and go on the dinosaur trail. Once again, Mary was scared for the first part, but was braver as we continued along the trail.

Last weekend we went home to celebrate Granny's birtday!

For Halloween Mary was a heavenly angel and Amy was a ladybug. They didn't want to go trick or treating very long. Mary wanted to get home and pass out the candy!


We had a lot of fun at the fair this year. We made it there early Friday evening, just in time to have some fair food for supper! On Saturday Mary had fun riding carnival rides and checking out all of the animals. On Sunday, we celebrated my birthday with a fair food buffet. Then had funnel cake for my birthday cake.

No comments: