Monday, November 09, 2009

Dinosaur Trail and weekend fun

On Friday night we tried a new place, Palio's Pizza, which is right around the corner from the house. It was DELICIOUS! and we can't wait to add it as a regular place. On Saturday morning we made another trip out to the Heard Museum. We took the Laughlin Loop this time, which is aka the Dinosaur Trail from Oct to Jan 31. I was worried Mary might freak out and she did. Not too bad, but she was ready for the hike to be over! She walked behind William so he could protect her for most of the trip. The trail was beautiful in the fall. Then in the evening we went to church and then to Rudy's BBQ...delicious again, especially when it's a birthday treat from Aunt Paige! Then Sunday I felt horrible...sinus problems. I tried to do some cleaning, but felt tired and achy. I went to the doctor today while the kids were at specials. I have a sinus infection. So I'm on antibiotics and got a shot! I don't think I've had one since jr. high! Hopefully I can breath tonight and won't see every hour on the clock tonight like I did last night!

No comments: